Great tag...love the little card and tool images! Thanks for joining us at Digistamps4Joy ~ Charlene DS4J DT
This is just adorable!! I love the ripped paper, fabulous colors! That car is just too darn adorable. Fabulous job!Thank you for playing with us at digistamps 4 joy. I hope to see you again next challenge!xx Star
This tag you've made for dad is so clever! I love the tool images. Thanks for joining us on our TAG it for DAD challenge at Digistamps 4 Joy.luv n huggzJenDT LeadDIGISTAMPS 4 JOY
Postar um comentário
3 comentários:
Great tag...love the little card and tool images! Thanks for joining us at Digistamps4Joy ~ Charlene DS4J DT
This is just adorable!! I love the ripped paper, fabulous colors! That car is just too darn adorable. Fabulous job!
Thank you for playing with us at digistamps 4 joy. I hope to see you again next challenge!
xx Star
This tag you've made for dad is so clever! I love the tool images. Thanks for joining us on our TAG it for DAD challenge at Digistamps 4 Joy.
luv n huggz
Jen
DT Lead
DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY
Postar um comentário