segunda-feira, 3 de janeiro de 2011

Challenge # 73

Sexta feira é dia de novo desafio em  fun with shapes and more. O tema escolhido é:  Cartão de ano Novo OU, boneco de neve; e como requisito  o cartão deve ter algo cortado com furador ou maquinas de corte, (cricut, sizzix etc)   usei furadores de folhas e flores. (punches)
Para o boneco de neve, passei emboss perolado.

44 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Hi,
I am from Feline Playful blog.
I am a new Followers of your blog.
Your blog is beautiful.
Happy New Year!
Hugs Karla

Debs disse...

lovely snowman, the embossing is great.

Bernadet disse...

I love that snowman, he's very cute

Karen Hasheck disse...

I am a new follower and friend via Feline Playful. Great blog! I’m visiting and commenting a little early because I have the time today. My number is 69, so I am looking forward to the 9th and all the comments and new followers on my blog too. If you want to visit sooner, the address is: http://karenskreativekards.blogspot.com. Happy stamping!

jimlynn disse...

Such a cute, fun card! Just lovely.
Lynn

BA disse...

wonderful card
thanks for joining us at FWSM
xoxo BA

Shelly Schmidt disse...

Fun blog-I especially love your tags- but this project is wonderful too! I am here from Feline Playful and am now a follower. Look forward to your 2011 projects!

Karen Howard disse...

Just want to give you a heads up that I'm trying to follow your blog but blogger says it can't find your blog feed. Hugs, Karen

alethea disse...

Love all your cards and your 12 tags of xmas are amazing!!I'm popping in from feline playful and am now a follower!! Look forward to seeing more of your creations in 2011!!

Becky disse...

What a fabulous snowman, wonderful embossing and details.
Stopping by from Feline - now a member :).
Day 8

papertrails leaver disse...

very cute snowman card you created here! I am popping over from Feline and wanted to say hey and sign on as a follower. ;) Amy

dj1952 disse...

Your tags and cards are really great. I'm a new follower from Feline Playful. Hugs, dj

Karin disse...

Im here from Feline Playful...Great snowman card!

Linda Wescott disse...

Hi, I've popped in from Feline Playful to say hi and become your follower. I've had an enjoyable look around your blog, and look forward to seeing more of your creations in the future. I really love your tags. Hugs lin

Unknown disse...

Love your work! Hopped over from FP and have become a follower. Hugs!

Shell disse...

Hiya hun, nice to "meet you" i came over from feline playful,you have a great blog and i'm now a follower so i dont miss anything.
Shell xx

Debra disse...

Stunning card and beautiful tags!I found you through Feline Playful and I am a new follower. I look forward to your inspiration!

ThePurplePlace disse...

Happy New Year!

I am Lisa and I'm a new follower after finding your blog over at Feline Playful.

I love your wonderful background and things your cards are fabulous! You are very talented and it's been nice to meet you!!

Happy Crafting,
Lisa
ThePurplePlace

Unknown disse...

So nice card! Thanks for sharing. Came via Feline Playful. I am a follower now :)

Darlene disse...

Hi there! Your tags & cards are wonderful and I look forward to seeing more of your creative work. I've come here via Feline Playful and am now a follower!

Cindy disse...

I love the sparkle on this card. Great layout and great colors. Here from Feline Playful to look for inspiration. C2

Faye disse...

Hiya Zuila. Happy 2011. Just doing the Feline Playful rounds. I love the texture you have created on the snowman and the depth the embossing gives. x

Mandy disse...

Hi,
Just popping over from Feline Playful..Gorgeous card love the colours...I have become a follower and will be back soon...
Mandy xx

Renata van Miltenburg disse...

Lovely cards! It was a pleasure "walking" through your blog. A late Happy New Year and a toast to a creative 2011!

Liefs, Renata

Bev disse...

Love your blog. Here via FP. Hugs Bev

Mrs A. disse...

Hello Zuila,
Have arrived here via Feline Playful as it is day 8 and am now a follower of your blog too. I especially like your christmas tags. They are very colourful.
Hugs Mrs A.(F.P.#25)

Seongsook Duncan disse...

Very nice snowman card! Love how you did with the background and leaves. Thanks for the inspiration. I am from Feline Playful and am now a follower. Wishing you a Happy New Year.

Flutterby Trina disse...

hi, i have come to your blog from feline playful! what a jolly snowman!!! I have a little candy on my blog, please feel free to sign up xxxx

Jessica disse...

You have some fabulous stuff on here!

Juanita disse...

Hi there, I'm a new follower from Feline Playful. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Cindy Gay disse...

Such a pretty card. Great colors.--Cindy here on the Feline Playful blog hop.

Barbara disse...

Just hoppin over from Feline Playful to visit your blog and become a follower. This snowman card is just perfect!I will be stoppin again soon to see more of your work. Happy New Year.

Little Scraps of Heaven Designs disse...

great work, found your blog on feline playful.

Daniela Dobson disse...

Cute little snowman :)

gracescraps@gmail.com disse...

Fabulous card! I stopped by from Feline Playful and am now a follower. Happy New Year!

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Erum Tasneem disse...

cute card!

Jenni disse...

Great snowman - love the wild look in his eye! Have popped over from Feline Playful today and will pop back again soon.
I thought you might be interested in a new challenge blog launching at the beginning of February over here. Would be great to see you there :o)
Jenni x

Margreet disse...

I'm here following Feline Playful...great card....hope to know your work better in the future...
xxx Margreet

Margo disse...

Hi, I'm a Feline follower :)
I love this card and I have been looking around on your blog and saw the lovely tags you have made !
Greetz
Margo

Mervi disse...

Beautiful creations!
Sending you hugs via Feline playful;-))m

faithnme disse...

Beautiful Snow man tag love the creation.. I am now folowing from Feline Playful

Christine disse...

Hello Zuila. I am a new friend and follower from Feline Playful. Your work is beautiful. So happy to have found you. See you again soon!!

Karen McAlpine disse...

Hi! I am visiting from the Feline Playful give a comment - receive a comment event. I am now a follower! I wish you a Happy New Year filled with lots of crafting time. Cute snowman and love the bird tag.

Cindy Gay disse...

Gorgeous!