domingo, 5 de dezembro de 2010

Tag Vintage Simon Show

Aproveitando a epoca de natal, estou preparando as tags para a familia, esta vai para o challenge de simonsaysstampandshow., com muita coisa linda pra nos inspirar.
A imagem do anjo é da graphics fairy.  onde sempre encontramos o que precisamos para nossos projetos.

9 comentários:

Dan disse...

What a great tag - and a great twist on Tim Holtz's original :) The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

having a {me} day disse...

A beautiful tag!I love the colours you've used. keeley

PetraB disse...

A wonderful tag, love the colours.

Tammara disse...

Your tag is so beautiful. Love the colors and design.

Marianne H disse...

Really a lovely tag, so nice. Have a nice day :-D

Karen The Graphics Fairy disse...

Such beautiful tags!!! I love all the embellishments you used!

Anke disse...

Beautiful. I am a feline friend.
hugs Tessa

Kras disse...

this is really gorgeous.
Glad to found your blog with FP and become a follower

Trina disse...

Great tags! I'm here (late) from Feline Playful. Somehow I skipped a bunch of people!