Minha participação no desafio de abc christmas challenge. Hoje a palavra é SINO (bells)
Materiais: Imagem "canadian maple collection" - emboss prata - Glitter nas folhas e colori com Copics.
gemas "marble stone"
Papeis da Oficina do papel
Zuila this is so sweet. I love how you did the bells...very unique! Hope things are going well with you. It is quite cold here! I bet the temperatures are wonderful there! Christine
7 comentários:
Zuila this is so sweet. I love how you did the bells...very unique! Hope things are going well with you. It is quite cold here! I bet the temperatures are wonderful there!
Christine
great christmas card and such festive colours
Mina xxx
Great
Thanks for joining us on ABC Christmas :)
Hugs Jane x
Great card! thanks for joining the ABC Christmas Challenge,
Samantha :0)
Great card, Thanks for joining us on
ABC challenge Samantha :0)
Lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x
Postar um comentário