"Usar as cores de sua bandeira nacional" essa é uma instrução para essa semana no blog de Dawny, e as cores de minha bandeira são: Verde, Amarelo, Branco e Azul.
Se Você Quiser brincar tambem, visite anyoneforanya. e venha juntar-se a nós.
Carimbo: Anya Rockstar
Flor.: Prima
Colorido com : Copics
Furadores e sianinha (ric-rac)
2 comentários:
What a fabulous card chick. I love the colours you used and the image is just so sweet. Thank you for joining us at AFA, hugs, Dawny xxx
Como Esta?
I has to comment on your entry even I didn't have time to comment everybody as I usually do. I like it so much someone from Brasil is entering!!! I nwe it when I saw the colors. My husband is originaly from Brasil, he is from Carambí, Paraná.
Love your card, the colours, the pretty papers and flower and the great layout.
Love from AFA!
Ciao.
Renata
Postar um comentário